As I look at these pictures I get a little sad to see that my baby is no longer a baby. He looks like a little man. Almost a year old and he is starting to lose his baby fat and baby look. He is leaner and of course longer as he is growing, but definitely more of a little boy and less like a baby. As he is becoming more and more independent he no longer wants to be held much, prefers to feed himself, and laughs at the word "no" as he continues to test us. I enjoy watching him grow and learn and I'm excited for the new stages of toddlerhood to occur, but a part of me still misses that little baby that fit so perfectly in my arms.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Little Man
As I look at these pictures I get a little sad to see that my baby is no longer a baby. He looks like a little man. Almost a year old and he is starting to lose his baby fat and baby look. He is leaner and of course longer as he is growing, but definitely more of a little boy and less like a baby. As he is becoming more and more independent he no longer wants to be held much, prefers to feed himself, and laughs at the word "no" as he continues to test us. I enjoy watching him grow and learn and I'm excited for the new stages of toddlerhood to occur, but a part of me still misses that little baby that fit so perfectly in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment